Sunday, December 05, 2004

Organise more excursions(from Shevko Nadya)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to say how much i enjoyed the recent excursion to Vilnus and to make some suggestions concerning future organisations of such excursions.

Firstly,the idea to visit such wonderful city was really impressive.I think it would be a good idea to organise such excursions more often.The result of this would be that students of our department would get a good opportunity to travel abroad and ged acquainted with students from other countries.

Secondly,why not to diversify programms of ecxursions and including in them some special recreational activities.This could easily be done by presenting some special suggestions to spend vocation or feast.This would help to enhance the quantity of desirouses and to make the advertisement more interesting for students and teachers.

Finally,why do not you to reduce the cost of the tickets or provide discounts for some kinds of excursions,for example during New Year.You might find,more students would be able to travel.What is more,it would enlarge orders of excursions.

I hope that you find the above suggestions helpful and I look forward to be with you at next excursion.

Yours faithfully,
Nadin Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home