Monday, November 29, 2004

The lawyer assistant position

Dear Madam,
The lawyer assistant position described in your recent Belarus Today advertisement immediately caught my attention. My International Law Degree makes me an ideal candidate for the job. After looking through my resume you will find that my qualifications more than meet your requirements.
For example, you specify that you are looking for someone with good knowledge of English and German terminology and experience handling legal questions. While attending university I worked at Legal Adviser Office for two years. There I attested documents and helped to draw up wills, to take legal actions and communicate with foreign clients. I am a team player with exemplary law service skills.
I look forward to discussing the position with you in more detail. If you feel my qualifications are as much suitable for your organization as I feel they are, please call me at your earliest convenience to schedule an interview. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Olga S.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home