Hello from Natasha Lartchenkova
Let me introduce myself. My name is Natallia Lartchenkova, but I prefer to be called Natasha. I was born on the 22 of April in 1985 in Minsk under the zodiac sign of Taurus. I believe that stars influence our fate and character. As you see, I am Taurus. They say that Taurus is hardworking, calm, friendly, interested in business, money, friends and family.
I'm a therd-year student of Belarusian State University. I study International Law.
As to my appearance, I’m a medium sized girl with long straight brawn hair, green eyes and a slender figure. I think that I’m even-tempered, rather reserved, calm and modest. But sometimes I can lose my temper and become either angry or sad. I like staying alone and sometimes I retire into my shell. But at the same time I like my friends. I have a good sense of humor. It means I understand humor and appreciate it. My friends tell me that I’m life and soul of any party. And I’m very easy to get along with. But unfortunately, I’m not often witty myself. I think I am able to “keep my head when all about me are losing theirs” and to stand up to difficulties when things are not going my way.
Now a few words about my interests. I haven’t got any special hobby, like collecting something, but I’m fond of reading, playing chess, listening to the music, dancing and going to the cinema.
I like rap and pop music for example Black Eyed Pease, Britney Spears, Blue. Also I like Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Phantom of the Opera and etc. My favorite movies are Shawshank, Devil’s Advocate and Never ending story. Al Phachino is my favorite actor.
There are many things in our life which I like and some I dislike. I like when everything is okay. Being happy is one way of being wise. I like to study, because knowledge is very useful. Sometimes I enjoy watching TV or listening to the radio. Especially when I can hear some wonderful pieces of music. But there is a thing that makes me crazy. I’m fond of cats. I dislike overcrowded places. And I hate getting up early. I’m happy I have got more things I like than I dislike.
See you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home