Waltzing Mathilda
Hello!! My name is Mathilda, I am 19 years old and live in Brazil, Sao Paulo. I have been living in Brazil for the past five years but I have just recently started studying at the Lycee Pasteur. I was born in France yet I am half Irish so I speak fluent English. I have also lived seven years in the United States as well as three years in England and three years in Mexico city. After arriving in the United States, I decided to study in an American school and continued my education there up until 11th grade. I am in now in premiere (French system)which is equivalent to 11th grade in the American system. After my last year of high school I will be either heading back to France to start college or go to the United States.
As for hobbies or what I like to do on my free time...well I love music and I really like going out. Just spending a eavening with all my friends is good enough for me, so really I can have fun anywhere. I enjoy reading when I dont have anything else to do. Well this is about it for now...enjoy!
Mathilda

3 Comments:
Hi, Mathilda. Very beatifull name. It remainds me about the movie "Leon". Your question was: what kinds of music I like". I like any musik, it depends on my mood. I like visiting clubs and of course I like club musik. So maybe it's my favourite musik, but I can also listen metal, rap, hip-hop, classical musik, any musik. And what kind of musik do you like?
See you, Sergey.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi Mathilda,
How are you? I hope that you are fine. Thank you for your letter, it's very informative and interesting. Do you travelling? As for me, I am crazy for travelling. I like to travel with my friends. We have been to many places of interest. And my dream is to visit the USA. So, by this reason I want you to tell me something interesting about this country, its history and traditions. Do you enjoy living and studying there?
Thank you. I hope we will get in touch and I will also tell you something interesting about my country.
See you,
Kate.
Post a Comment
<< Home