Hello
Hello:
My name is Vitaliy. I was born in Minsk, Belarus. In 2001, I finished School № 191. And then I entered BSU. I am a third-year student of the BSU. Now I’am a third-year student of BSU.
I’am responsibly and hardworking person. I like learning new English words and meeting with different people.
My hobbies are: sport, such as weightlifting, swimming, running, basketball, volleyball, tunings, computer and computer games ( I prefer games which compel me think and analyse. I like games know as strategy and simulator. They help me relax in difficult situation), streetracing, internet, traveling, watching TV ( I prefer watching different programs), collecting magazines about auto(especially about tuning and upgrade) and others. I love sport and supercharged cars.
Last summer I was at StreetRacing Championship in Orsha, StreetRacing Competition in Minsk ( Malinovka Area ). In addition, I visited some racing which were organised by Minsk Club knows as Night Racers. I would like to tell, that it was very exciting and interest. It was very interest to visit these events.
If I have spare time, I like meeting my friends. We talk a lot, discussing different problems, visiting different places, such as cinema, computer clubs, sports clubs and others.
Also, I like listening to music. My favorite group is Rammstein. It a German group. Sometimes I prefer listening to classical music. I like reading too. I prefer read book about history and classical literature.
See you later,
Vitaliy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home