What's up?!
Hello,
My name is Aliaksei. I am a third-year student . I sudy International Law. at the Faculty of International Relations.
Of course I have hobbies! I like swimming, travelling,... and many other interesting things. I also like different sport competitions, like football.
I like to have fun with my friends and listening to music.
See you later,
Aliaksei
Hello:
My name is Vitaliy. I was born in Minsk, Belarus. In 2001 I finished School № 191. And then I entered BSU. I'am a their year student of International Law.
My hobbies are: sports, such as weightlifting, tunings, streetracing, computers, internet, travelings, and others. I love sport cars!
Last summer I was at Streetracing Championship in Orsha, Streetracing Competition in Minsk (Malinovka area ) and other different competitions. It was very interest to visit these events.
.
Also, I like listening to music. My favorite group is Rammstein. It a German group. Sometimes I prefer listening to classical music.
See you later,
Vitaliy.
Hello,
My name is Kate. And I am a third-year student of the BSU. I have lots of hobbies, such as swimming, dancing and travelling. In my spare time I like meeting my friends. We talk a lot and sometimes we discuss serious problems. I love my friends and I hope that they love me too.
What else? Today is my first English lesson with a new teacher. And I can say that I am happy about him. Why? It seems to me, he is a very good teacher. He asked us to do lots of interest exercises and unusual tests.
So, I can say, I am ready to study well and to improve my English this year.
Bye for now.
See you later,
What's up?!
My name is Dima . I'm 19 . I'm a therd-year student of the BSU . I was born in Mogilev . But now I got used to living in Minsk . I'm a determined person and if I made up my mind to do something , I'll do my best to finish it. I'm fond of different kinds of sport. In my spare time I go in for football or tennis. Computers is my craze and I spend a lot of time working with it , doing programms . My hobby is highking . I like meeting with guys who have a good sense of humor and looking for adventures in life . If you love Eminem or Asher , call me and we will sing together. ( +375172748953 ). If you fond of picturesque conors of my Motherland , tell me and I'll show you the best sites you've never seen . So if you know how to work , I'll show you the best ways how to rest...Of course I fond of girls. ( I have to tell you that you'll never find such good girls as at my university class). In the end I'd like to tell that I love to associate with guys from different countryes by email . So write me and I'll always answer.
Forever yours,
Dima
Hello,
My name is Olga. I am a third-year student of the Belarussian State University. I like this university very much. I am so proud of my entering there 3 years ago. I am a hard-working person. That is why I promise to do all my home exercises and visit my English classes. Also, I am going to work hard to do my best. I'd like to improve my grammar and develop my oral speech.
Best wishes,
Olga.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home