Brazil Online with you guys!
Hi, my name is Isadora, I'm a nineteen-year-old Brazilian girl.
I live in São Paulo and I have been studying at the Lycée Pasteur, a Franco-Brazilian school, since 1993, and I'm in the 11th grade. (American system)
Hey! Just like you Sergey, I can't live without dancing and music! What kind of music do you like?
I fancy rock, all kind of rock, but, more specific, classic rock.

I have other passions, like films, photography and dance. I love arts!
So, let's talk a bit of my school. Here, we're in Brazil, but I study at a French school, which is really different from the Brazilian pedagogic system.
Normally, the Brazilians students have four or five hours of class a day, while we have between 6 and 8 hours!!!! It's a scandal, don't you think? However, we have an extra month of holidays that they don't have! =)
Personally, I don't like the French pedagogic system because I haven't got any time to work so I can't work. And I really would like to.
Well, to finish, I'll say that I'm happy to be in contact with you, it's cool to know new people, this way we can exchange some ideas, discuss about arts, etc...
See ya!
Isadora

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home