Stephanie, belarusian girl
Hello! My name is Stephanie.
It’s difficult to give certain characteristic of myself, but I’ll try. And I promise not to waste much space.
I was born in Minsk, Belarus nineteen years ago.
Now I’m a third-year student of BSU. My future profession is international lawyer. Some people find lawyers a dull fish. I like most of our students are not of that kind. I have a sunny disposition. But I’m a hardworking and patient person.
My hobbies are my life, the best characteristic of mine because I spend too much time on them. First of all it’s painting - painting by oil, watercolors, pencil and coal. Now I spend my time drawing the portraits of students of our group.
Another hobby – reading - takes much of my free time. But it’s the best time I’ve ever had. Especially I prefer poetry books, historical novels and bibliography books.
And third hobby is, of course, dancing (classic and modern). I can’t imagine my life without music and dancing. My preferences in music are so various – from classical music to dancing rhythms. I wake up with one melody in my mind and fall asleep with another.
Also I serve as editor in our faculty newspaper.
Like most of young people I enjoy meeting my friends. Computer, Internet and many other things are the part of my life. The bad thing is that I have no free time, time for rest.
Best regards
Stephanie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home