Friday, October 29, 2004

SuperCharged Cars(Reply)

Hello Sergey,

I am writing to inform you that I have recieved you letter and I was very empressed by it.

Now, let’s speak about SuperCharged Cars[SCC] and StreetRacing Championship in Orsha and others Competitions.
Firstly, could you specify what exactly do you want to know about SCC? I know that in Minsk there are many cars wich are able to move fast even very fast.
For example: Chevrolet Corvette C_5, Bentley Continental GT, Subaru Imperza WRX and others. But it is difficult to see this cars on the Race, but you can see another cars less expensive, but supercharged too. For example, I saw Supercharged Brabus 5.8 CLK (550+ HP) at the Shabani Area. It is the monster car!!!
I would be grateful If you could tell me what kind of SCC have you seen in Minsk?

Secondly, I would like to add, that it is very difficult to describe SR Competition in Orsha and in Malinovka Area by few words! You should have seen that by yourself!!! It is amazing and incredible. Only that I can say is that SR Competition in Orsha was organised by clubs: «OFF-RULES» and «StreetRacing Club».

Hey, Sergey, Have you heard Rammstein’s new album and have you seen their new clips?

I replyed as soon as possible.

I hope that I have been able to answer all of your questions.

Sincerely yours,

Vitaliy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home