Our Faculty Disco.
Hello Olga,
I am writing to ask you about our faculty party wich was held yesterday night.I like parties,but unfortunately I had some business and I didn't come.I'm interested in finding out all the detailes about that disco.
I would like to know where that disco was held in ? Was it really a stylish club like
Night Star,Belaya Vezha or Madison club, because these places are in the list of my favourite.
I also wonder what kind of people visited it? Were they from four or five courses?I prefer to spend my free-time with communicative and cheerful people.
Sergey was amused and disappointed with the music.He told me that it was awful.Besides,Belaya Vezha was too crowded. The bodyguards didn't let people in after 1 o'clock even if they had tickets.It is disgusted and unbelievable.What do you thing about the whole thing?
I would appreciate it if you could let me know how that party was organized. Stesha was not pleased with it.
Сould you tell me about the show programe,because Vitaliy was so exited when he told me about body-art girls he saw there.
I'd also like to know about a disco-host .Vitaliy was ashamed of him because he was as slow as a snail in his speech that everyone became bored with him.
But I hope ,that inspite of all ,you had a great time.
Big kiss,
Julia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home